Today I smile, probably for all the wrong reasons, but right now it's worth it for me to smile. I am not smiling because someone is making me happy, or because I just won the lottery. Not smiling because my house is clean, or my car... or my truck. In fact, I should be very upset about all the things I just mentioned above, because none of those things are true.
BUT, today I smile... because I just spent over 400 dollars to register my car and I am not even mad. I mean yes, again, I am smiling for the wrong reason today but I don't care, because I am happy with my life and how things are going right now. So I smile anyway.
Because today,
I am alive, and I have people who love me.
I have vehicles that function and a roof over my head.
In 1 Month from today I am going to be sitting at my best friends house in New York laughing the whole time.
I don't go hungry, and I am never too hot or cold.
I am finally becoming healthy and it feels good.
I have a job, and it helps pay the bills.
I have two living parents who I love so much
So I smile, and I appreciate what I have. I may be short 400 dollars now, but I smile anyway, because life moves on, and 400 hundred dollars that I just spent could someday save my life. So today I smile, and I will continue to smile until it hurts and I am to sore to smile any longer.
I am happy and life is good... so today, I smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment