Decisions have been made and I think talking about it will just upset me. So, I will write. I will write about decisions. Decisions that I make that will either make me, or break me. I try to never regret the decisions I make, because I made them for a reason to begin with. I know that sometimes my family doesn't agree with it, and sometimes friends don't agree with it either, but who would they be if they didn't voice their true opinions. Decisions are made every day that impact my life. I make them with purpose. This decision I have made recently is one of the decisions, that my family and friends might say, "hmmm, I think that was the wrong choice."
Talking right now is not something I can do, I don't want my opinion to change because of what someone else is thinking. I like how I think, and I like how I make my choices and I don't need someone else to voice my opinion for me. Even if they think I need to hear it.
I have been told my whole life, by the people who love me, to not make the same mistakes they did. To not get hurt like they did, to not get in debt like they have. If this was the case, I would go through life without making my own decisions, without having my own experiences, and who wants to go through life like that? Although I will take their advice in one way, by holding it hand in hand with my decisions, as I walk through life.
Decisions are what make you or break you, and I choose to have my decisions make me. So I take this decision with pride, like I have with my decisions in the past. Maybe this is my new beginning, mixed with an old fairytale, and right now that's all I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment